Under each classification are levels based upon the size and scope of the member company.
ACTIVE MEMBERSHIPS are for recruiters and/or agencies that do permanent, temporary or blended placements. All active members have voting rights and can hold Executive and District Board of Director’s positions.
BENEFITS OF ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP
- Professional & Business Development including Industry Certification and Exclusive Programs & Tailored Service from 360 Coverage Pros
- Highly Discounted Member Rate for NAPS Annual Conference
- Free Monthly Webinars
- Various Monthly & Quarterly Newsletters (Member, NAPS Credential, ITR Economic Research)
- Vendor & Industry Supplier Discounts
- Peer-to-Peer Networking
ALLIED MEMBERSHIPS are for industry partners that offer services (including training to a firm) to our Active members (recruiters and/or agencies). Allied members do not have voting rights and can only hold Advisory Board of Director positions. Click here to view our NAPS Allied Member benefits slick.
BENEFITS OF ALLIED MEMBERSHIP
- Seat on Best Practice Industry Expert Panel at Annual Conference* or one of the NAPS Webinars *If Seats are Available
- White paper or article included on website and promoted in NAPS member e-newsletter
- Company profile highlighted on website
- Banner ad on NAPS website for 12 months
- Member pricing discount on Exhibiting and/or Sponsoring at the Annual Conference (a $600 savings on exhibit space)
- Digital ad to appear in three (3) monthly NAPS member newsletters
- Distribution of custom Allied Firm Member email blast to NAPS Membership and
- Certification lists (NAPS sends out HTML on behalf on Allied Firm Member)