Topic: Fee Negotiation - it's not a science, it's not an art - it's theater!
Presented by: Greg Doersching, Bullseye Recruiting
Highlights:Do you think you are getting lower fees than you should for the work that you do? Do you wish you could get money up front for over 80% of the searches you do? Would you like truly exclusive clients? If you said yes to any of these questions than this session is for you! Join Greg Doersching one of today's most innovative and informative trainers as he walks you step by step through the negotiating play. When he's done you will be completely ready to accomplish more than you ever dreamed in you negotiation. This will ultimately lead to bigger fees and more money. You don't want to miss this one!
Topic: Back Door Hires: The Billion Dollar Problem Recruiters Don't Know They Have
Presented by: Jon Guidi, Founder, HIRABL
Highlights: Back Door Hires have increased 600% since 2013 and cost the recruiting industry billions of dollars. Learn how to stop back door hires and start making more money. In this webinar, you will learn:
- What is a back door hire?
- How often do they happen?
- How to find out if you have them?
- What do you do if you find one?
- How to minimize them going forward?
Topic: How Long is too long to work an Order, Contract or Assignment?
Presented by: Barb Bruno
Highlights: You are paid on results not on the amount of time you spend working on orders, assignments or contracts. How many times have you work on business that did not result in a hire, fill or even booking an interview? Isn’t it time to focus on business that provides you with the best chance of success?
During this webinar Barb Bruno, CPC, CTS will address:
Your best business
· Why expectations are critical
· How to determine the hottest business
· How updates are a great differentiator
· Determine when you’re wasting your time
Topic: Power Presentations that Generate Sendouts
Presented by: Mike Lejeune
Highlights: The challenge to fill searches and assignments has never been higher. This comes at a time where the clients we are desperately trying to help are asking for more, giving us less time and information, yet want faster results. Frustration builds after spending countless hours on the phone marketing for a work orders, then pounding away to recruit a candidate who matches the client’s wants and needs, then they tell you they aren’t interested. Or worse, they go dark on you and don’t return your calls or emails. This webinar covers key steps to help you earn a competitive advantage by shooting bull’s eyes every time.
- The magic key to open the mind of the client
- Utilizing hooks to create intrigue and interest
- Easy steps to paint a story that causes the client to act
Topic: Leveraging Your Connections to Attract and Service Multinational Clients
Presented by: NPAWorldwide
Highlights:Join us for a webinar with NPAworldwide that will focus on building your recruitment firm to handle international assignments and attract/retain multinational clients. Jim Sheehan, member of NPAworldwide and Managing Director for MAU Workforce Solutions will guide you through the process of approaching clients for International Business and will share with you individual as well as networking tools to simplify the process.
Topic: Reviewing and Revising your agreements to make sure you get paid for your work.
Presented by: Josh Kirkpatrick
Highlights: In this presentation, we will walk through the nuts and bolts of your client engagement agreements. Covered topics will include:
· Using different contracts for different types of engagements, and using separate SOWs for repeat clients.
· The dreaded indemnification clause: the things for which your clients might reasonably expect you to indemnify them.
· Proper agreement structure.
· Dispute-related clauses to include arbitration provisions, venue selections clauses, and fee-shifting provisions.
· Candidate guarantees and client non-solicit provisions
You may want to have a copy of your agreements in front of you, and we will try to save time to invite questions.